Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome To Saleen's Style!

Hey everyone, I’m Saleen (pronounced like Celine)! Welcome to my blog, my mom encouraged me to start this blog because I told her one day I’d like to have my own clothing line. She told me, why wait for later when I can share my designs and styling now. So here I am! Get sneak peeks into my crazy designer’s mind (my mom’s words, not mine) plus see my every day life.

A little about me…
I live in sunny Southern California with my parents and little sister, Zoë. Isn’t she a doll? ^^; I love to design clothing. I like to come up with new styles, mixing vintage design with modern appeal. Well that’s how my mom describes my style. LOL Plus sometimes I like to give new life to clothing not exactly made for me. Like say way too big t-shirts with cool graphics. My clothing combine comfort, cuteness and vintage inspired styles. ƸӁƷ~ ヽ(・ᴗ・ヽ) Oops, sorry for talking soo much. ^^; Hopefully I’m not too boring and you like it here. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment